Welcome to the Portico Community!
Portico community brings together urban actors to share urban knowledge and practices, discuss, and learn from peers about sustainable urban development in EU. Portico provides a unique opportunity for all to be in direct contact with their peers and benefit from the flow of knowledge and ideas.
We want all Portico members to have a friendly and safe environment to express their ideas and receive advice from their peers. Therefore, all Portico members and their contributions must abide by the following Community Rules.
Community members can:
- Contact and be contacted by other members.
- Search for peers and partners.
- Have their contributions appear in public search results.
Community members must not:
- Send irrelevant, offensive or harassing content to other members.
- Post inappropriate or irrelevant content.
- Disclose confidential information in any personal online posting or uploading of content.
- Introduce any form of malicious software into the platform.
- Plagiarize or infringe copyright, database, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal or proprietary rights of any kind (with due regard to copyrights).
- Use Portico for commercial or illegal purposes, including any flooding, spamming or advertising.
- Impersonate individuals, groups, or organizations to mislead, confuse, or deceive others, nor use a fake identity in a manner that disrupts the experience of others.
The Portico team reserves the right to delete or suspend a member’s account upon first offense of these rules.
The Portico team will periodically revise these rules by updating this page. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made as they are legally binding.
Portico is a public and open platform; the information you post here is public information and may appear in search results. Therefore, you should not post personal details or information that you do not want to be publicly available.